- c) HBO
- d) WO
- Long Term
- 32 - 40
You want to live in Turkey with a heart to serve?
If you had the opportunity to impact young lives for the Lord on a daily basis and have a valid work permit, would you take it?
What if it wasn’t just the lives of children, but also their families, and the community at large?
We are excited to share with you all that our team is on the verge of opening a Turkish Education Ministry approved preschool to do just that!
We exist to provide a quality education from a Biblical worldview that demonstrates the love of Christ to students from both Christian and non-Christian families in Turkey.
We will employ local Christians when possible to foster and grow a Biblical worldview of work that allows the love of Christ to be demonstrated to students and their families. Character Curriculum is given top priority in daily lesson time, with the aim for it to be incorporated in all areas of learning. All Christians associated with the school – both staff and student families – are actively challenged and encouraged to show Christ’s love and deepen relationships as they daily interact with non-Christian families.
Where are we at now?
- We have our financial investors, our school board, and our character curriculum.
- We are in process of registering the business and getting permission from the Education Ministry
- We are looking for a school building to rent for our first preschool
- We are looking for like-minded teachers who desire to have a transformational impact on the lives of preschool children and their families!
- Marketing our school with the target of opening our doors in September 2020 (There could be a delay because of a new garden size law and the impact of coronavirus, that would require us to postpone if we can’t find an active licensed building to rent. At the latest, we would be prepared to open in September 2021.)
What are the requirements for teachers?
- The teacher must be a native or like-native English speaker.
- The teacher must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, or in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
What we offer you:
• You will be part of an international, interdenominational team.
• Our office will help you with all preparations needed.
• Help with getting your visa and housing.
• This is a salaried job.
Do you find yourself fitting in this description? Please contact our office for more information and send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.